What will you definitely see during your tour to see the Falls? Water, nature, butterflies, coatis, birds, rainbows, and views of waterfalls that renew the energies of everyone.
The most beautiful photo you will have from the trip is here! On the Brazilian side of the Falls you have a panoramic view of the falls. It’s beautiful! You will be able to feel the power and energy of nature up close! There are 1400 meters of trail from the place where visitors start walking to the end of the trail.
From the Visitor Reception Center you will depart with our authorized vehicle to the Falls. There are stops for those who are going to do optional tours, which are paid separately, such as Macuco Safari. Our walking tour starts in front of the Hotel Belmond das Cataratas.
The more steps you take on the trail, the more incredible the landscape gets. The path is all paved and there are only a few stairs. One of the highlights of the tour is crossing the walkway that leads to the “Devil’s Throat”, the largest waterfall, which is 82 meters high!
The duration of the visit varies greatly. There are those who make the trail in 01h30, the ideal is to enjoy every corner and really contemplate the landscape. Thus, on average, it would take 02h30, and may be longer, according to the interest of the visitor, or how long one stops for photographs or sightseeing
Hotels in Foz do Iguacu (Brazilian side) or IGU airport
*Note: For hotels located at the Argentinean side, please read the note below the itinerary.
Afternoon (it will take longer if you decide to do the boat ride or other optional tours such as Helicopter, bird park)
Professional (licensed) English* speaking Tour-Guide.
Transportation for your tours
Hotel Pick up and Drop off.
Tour: Brazilian side of the falls.
* (other languages available upon request)
Entry fees for the Iguassu national park
(OPTIONAL) Tours: Macuco Safari (Boat ride to the falls or Helicopter.
Pick up from your Hotel*
Tour: Brazilian side of Iguassu Falls
1. Transfer to Iguaçu National Park and drive thru the subtropical rainforest
2. Tour on the Brazilian side of the falls with panoramic views of the Iguassu Falls facing the Argentinean side, the more you walk the better it gets...
3. Walking tour on the main platform above the Iguassu River, feels like you are surrounded by waterfalls, in the end a spectacular view of Devil's Throat!
4. Way back with panoramic glass elevator and view of the upper river part of and good spots for photos
Walking distance : 02 km (from item 1 to 4)
Tour length: 01:30 to 02 hrs (it depends how long you stop for photographs along the various viewing points
5. (OPTIONAL) - Bird park
6. (OPTIONAL) - Macuco Safari – Jeep tour & Boat ride outstanding view of the falls
7. (OPTIONAL) - Helicopter ride over Iguassu falls and Iguaçu National Park
After the tour, Drop off at your Hotel
*Note: For Hotels located in Puerto Iguazu (Argentinean side) it will be added U$10, payment on site.
Our Argentinean transport will pick you up from any hotel in Argentina and drive you to the border control, where its necessary to get the exit stamp at the Argentinean customs, cross the bridge between Argentina and Brazil, entry stamp at the Brazilian customs, likely takes 40 min on normal days, after these procedure we will meet with the rest of the group.